Sparkles of Life, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting couples on their paths to parenthood. We at Sparkles of Life recognize that every family building journey is unique; and we are especially sensitive to the emotional and financial burden placed upon couples struggling to conceive. That is why we have partnered with the Houston Fertility Institute to provide deserving couples with the Garden of Life Grant. The Vivere-Garden of Life Grant is awarded to couples who demonstrate a documented need for fertility treatment. Through the grant, those whose delayed parenting journey consists of documented infertility or miscarriage(s).
- Only one application per household
The deadline for receipt of all application materials is to November 15, 2019 for 2020 treatment. All materials must be emailed to email@example.com by the application deadline.
Each couple applying must submit the following materials:
- A Completed Application Form
- A Statement of Need: The statement of need is a letter, no longer than 500 words, detailing your family building journey and explaining why you deserve to be awarded the Garden of Life Grant.
- Current Financial Records: Submit your W2 form from the last two years to verify employment and income.
Each couple applying for the Garden of Life Grant is required to pay a non-refundable $100 processing fee. To pay the processing fee, log on to http://www.sparklesoflife.org and pay online. The PayPal receipt must be sent with the application materials to verify payments
All application materials, including W2 form(s) and PayPal receipt, must be sent together in one email submission.
All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered for the Garden of Life Grant:
- Must have a combined household income of less than $175,000
- Must be available to participate in the annual fundraising events.
- Must be willing to volunteer at a Sparkles of Life fundraiser or advocacy event.
Must be at least 18 years of age The Garden of Life Selection Committee is made up of medical professionals and fertility specialists dedicated to the Sparkles of Life mission. After the submission deadline, the selection committee will review application materials and determine grant awardees based on medical and financial need, as well as alignment with the Sparkles of Life mission and vision. All application materials must be submitted by November 15, 2019. Each applicant will receive a confirmation email once materials are submitted. Finalists will be asked to submit medical records, verifying need for fertility treatment. Sparkles of Life, Inc. will let all applicants know whether or not they have been awarded the grant via email. Applicants will be notified no later than January 8, 2020.
- The Garden of Life Grant will cover up to 33% discount of one in Vitro Fertilization treatment provided by The Houston Fertility Institute.
- Those awarded are required to find/provide additional funding to cover the remaining cost.
The grant pays up to for 33% of the treatment exclusively and does not cover associated medical costs (i.e. medications, post-treatment medical procedures, etc.).
The Houston Fertility Institute will provide the In Vitro Fertilization Treatment to grant awardees.
Garden of Life Grant will be disbursed directly to the Houston Fertility Institute. Awardees will not receive any direct payment.
- Those who are awarded the Sparkles’ Garden of Life Grant are expected to participate in the Sparkles of Life annual fundraiser as well as ongoing fundraising and advocacy events.
The Garden of Life Grant will offer a 33% discount of one InVitro Fertilization treatment. Those awarded are required to find/provide additional funding to cover the remaining cost of their IVF treatment.
Thank you for your interest in the Garden of Life Grant. Sparkles of Life, Inc. is honored to have you share your family building journey with us. At Sparkles, we understand the real pain that often darkens the delayed parenting path. It is unfortunate that we cannot award all who apply; however, Sparkles is available to provide emotional and spiritual support to any couple that is enduring a difficult journey to parenthood. Sparkles seeks to unite the hearts of couples who struggle to conceive and carry babies to full term. Together, we pray, praise, and celebrate life!
If you have any questions during the application process, please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.